Bitforex Futures Referral Code “2916741“. It is a special code that you can use to sign up on Bitforex. By using this code, you can get a 20% discount on trading fees and enjoy various benefits.
Bitforex Futures Referral Code Offers, Features Benefits:
- Trade crypto derivatives with leverage on Bitforex Futures
- Profit from the price fluctuations of various digital assets without holding them.
- Enjoy low fees of 0.04% for makers and 0.06% for takers.
- Choose from a range of trading pairs, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, EOS, and more.
- Experience a secure and professional exchange with fast and easy transactions.
- Register now and get a special bonus and other perks like Turbo Starter, NFT Marketplace, Bitforex Earn, and Bitforex Loans.
- Invite your friends with your referral code and earn commissions.
- Invest in the future with Bitforex Futures.
Steps to SignUp On Bitforex Futures Using My Referred Code:
- Go to https://www.bitforex.com/en/register?inviterId=2916741 or click on the referral link that you received from your friend.
- Enter your phone number or email address and a password.
- The password must be 8-20 characters long, containing uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers.
- If you are using a referral link, the referral code should be automatically filled in.
- If not, you can enter it manually in the box that says “Add Referral Code (2916741)”.
- Click on “Create account” and agree to the terms of service.
Complete the safety verification and the SMS or email verification.
- You will receive a code on your phone or email that you need to enter in the box.
- Congratulations, you have successfully registered on Bitforex Futures.
Refer And Earn 30% of Per Joining on Bitforex Futures:
Here are the steps to earn commission by referring friends on Bitforex Futures:
- Log in to your Bitforex Futures account or register with this link: https://www.bitforex.com/en/register?inviterId=2916741.
- Go to the referral page and copy your referral link or code.
- Share your referral link or code with your friends and invite them to join Bitforex Futures.
- Ask your friends to complete the following tasks after signing up with your referral link or code3:
– Trade at least 200 USDT worth of spot trading on Bitforex Futures
– Maintain a minimum balance of 100 USDT worth of any crypto assets in their Bitforex Futures account until the event ends
- You will receive 30% of the trading fees generated by your friends as commission.
- You can check your referral earnings and ranking on the referral page.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bitforex Futures:
Q: How do I trade on Bitforex Futures?
A: You can trade on Bitforex Futures by going to the spot trading or perpetual contract trading section and choosing the trading pair that you want. You can place a market order or a limit order depending on your preference. You can also use stop-limit orders or conditional orders to manage your risks.
Q: How do I deposit and withdraw crypto on Bitforex Futures?
A: You can deposit and withdraw crypto on Bitforex Futures by going to the assets section and choosing the deposit or withdraw option. You will need to select the currency and enter the amount and the address. You will also need to complete the security verification and confirm the transaction¹. You can check the status of your deposit or withdrawal on the history page.
Q: How do I trade on Bitforex Futures?
A: You can trade on Bitforex Futures by going to the spot or perpetual contract trading section and choosing the pair that you want. You can place a market or limit order depending on your preference. You can also use stop-limit or conditional orders to manage your risk. You can check your orders and trades on the trading page.
What are the fees and charges on Bitforex Futures?
- A: Bitforex Futures charges different fees depending on the type of trading and the trading volume. For spot trading, the fees are 0.04% for makers and 0.06% for takers. For perpetual contract trading, the fees are based on a tiered margin ratio system that ranges from 0.02% to 0.075% for makers and from 0.05% to 0.15% for takers. There are also funding fees that are exchanged between long and short positions every eight hours. For deposits and withdrawals, there are network fees that vary depending on the currency and the network congestion